Family BioThe Church began over 2,000 years ago with the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. After leaving this world, God sent the Spirit to unite us to Him as one Family. This page describes the vision and values of what makes us God's people (Eph. 2:4-6; Eph. 4:1-6).
Our MissionReunion is a diverse group of people, united by the cross of Christ for the purpose of enjoying God and growing as a Family.
Reunion is a community where...
…the Faith of history is made alive in today’s world. …our love for Jesus is passed on from generation to generation. …the passion of every heart discovers Divine purpose in creation. …every person’s Spirit-gifting is used to build one Family.
- Diversity means we purpose to reflect our community (James 2:1-4; 2:8-9).
- Diversity means we empower each person to use their giftings as given by the Spirit of God (1 Cor 12:3-7).
- Our mission is to walk in the unity of our common salvation (Eph. 4:1-6).
- Our mission is to maintain the unity of our one Faith (Col. 3:12-15).
- Our mission is to find joy in serving God; even in the midst of great need (Psalm 86:1-4).
- We purpose to set our hope on the Kingdom to come and the eternal pleasure of serving God (Isaiah 35:9-10).
- Our mission is to grow in maturity (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- Our mission is to grow new followers of Christ (Mark 16:15-16).
- Our mission is to grow new congregations by planting more churches (Acts 11:19-21, Acts 11:25-26).
Our DNAThe DNA of Reunion helps us grow as faithful disciples of Jesus Christ. Discipleship is less like a program and more like an organic relationship with Christ and His community.
Our BeliefsWhat we believe and teach about Jesus Christ; the ONE true hope of salvation.
The Apostles' Creed
We believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
We believe in Jesus Christ, his only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried; he descended to hell. The third day he rose again from the dead. He ascended to heaven and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty. From there he will come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy universal church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting. Amen.
WE believe and confess the canonical Scripture to be the inerrant Word, inspired by a Holy God and penned by Man, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of Man, and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.